Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Things About Me: Shannon

Here are the Rules:

1) Post rules on your blog


2)Answer the 8 items


3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows

  1. Alias

  2. I Love Lucy

  3. Criminal Minds

  4. One Tree Hill

  5. Forensic Files (on the real crimes on like the discovery channel)

  6. Reba

  7. House

  8. Dawson's Creek

8 Things I did Yesterday

  1. Went running

  2. Went to work

  3. Went to the store

  4. Got gas in my car

  5. Ate Yesterday

  6. Read a magazine

  7. I laughed

  8. I got angry

8 Things to look Forward To

  1. Being Pregnant

  2. Have a home that is mine

  3. Picking out paint for my house

  4. Picking out by cabinets

  5. The Spring

  6. Going to Disneyland

  7. Taking Time away for Vernal

  8. Acting like newly weds with Jesse

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Arby's

  2. Olive Garden

  3. Winger's

  4. Pita Pit

  5. Outback

  6. Applebee's

  7. Burger King

  8. In-n-Out

8 Things on my wish List

  1. Getting Pregnant

  2. Cheaper house

  3. A Bedroom set for me and Jesse

  4. No Debt

  5. To lose weight

  6. Read more

  7. Finish all my sew projects I have started

  8. Run straight for a longer time

8 People to tag

  1. Emily

  2. Erika

  3. Melanie

  4. Maureen

  5. Alicia

  6. Marcie
  7. Matt
  8. Jason



1 comment:

Erika and Jason said...

Alright. I finally published the post I wrote a few weeks ago about my 8 things -Jason